Monday 10 October 2011

Kleeneze Redcar Cleveland

Peter Allan - Redcar, Cleveland

Image001
I started my Kleeneze Redcar Cleveland business in October 2009.  I have been delighted with my results.  The very first order that I placed was for £438 worth of customer orders and this was within just two weeks of getting started! In my first month of business I had an income of£244.10. When I started I worked the business on a part time basis around my day job. In my third month my income was £463.11. By October 2010 my income was £725.84 still working on a part time basis. In February 2011 my monthly income was £1603.09
It’s a really great opportunity to build something better for the future. We know it works. The business keeps getting better and better. I have found the help and support to be excellent and that same help and support is available for anyone that joins my Team.  I am really excited about all of our future prospects within The Infinity Group and look forward to helping many others that join my team to achieve their own success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment