Friday 14 October 2011

Kleeneze Newark Nottinghamshire

Mike & Negin Backhouse - Newark, Nottinghamshire

Image001
Before joining Kleeneze Newark Nottinghamshire in June 2003, I had been working as asenior manager with a major pharmaceutical research company when I was made redundant and my employment was brought to an abrupt end.  As if by fate, I stumbled upon Kleeneze and after attending the June 2003 Annual Sales Conference I felt so excited by the potential within this company that I immediately stopped looking for another job and together with my wife focussed my effort on building a successful Kleeneze business.  Kleeneze has given us both a fresh start in life and we have made many new and dear friends over the last year.  In 2006 Kleeneze took us and 150 other qualifiers away for an all expenses paid trip to Budapest for the European Conference and we look forward to many more such trips in the future.  This business can give you anything that you want.  It is so exciting to think that there is no limit to what we can achieve with our Kleeneze business and it is so rewarding to be in a position to help other people achieve their dreams along the way.  Our biggest monthly income cheque so far has been £2095.42 

For more info please visit http://www.KleenezeOptions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment