Monday 3 October 2011

Kleeneze Dagenham Essex

Lance & Debbie Clapton – Dagenham, Essex

Image001
Before I joined Kleeneze Dagenham Essex I was a Baker for 25 years working 48 – 60 hrs a week and then I left, going into Support Workfor the Elderly for 2+ years part time. I was then made redundant on 31st March 2010.
Being used to having two incomes we were looking for a new opportunity. One day watching TV, the advert came on for Kleeneze and I discussed this with my wife Debbie, who has a full time job as an Invoice Processor. I phoned Kleeneze who put me in touch with Steve and Debbie Roper founders of the Infinity Group, which we are now proud to be part of, we met them and they were very helpful and detailed in explaining the ‘Business’ & continue to be supportive.
We joined on 11th May 2010. and I earned £450.77 part time in our first 4 weeks. During this time we achieved the Fast Start Bonus 1 & 2 (both for free 50 sets of catalogues), plus the 10% & 13% Volume Profit achieving SILVER DISTRIBUTOR level & now we are sponsoring people into our team. I enjoy being my own boss with positive attitude.
I was a little sceptical at first about Kleeneze, but was willing to give it a go, and as you can see it really works.

1 comment:

  1. Kleeneze has helped thousands of people change their lives for the better. Some have used Kleeneze as a part-time opportunity to earn extra cash for a holiday, home renovation or to pay off credit card bills. Some are concerned with threat of redundancy, job pressure and pension worries and others are looking for flexible working hours, whatever reason join our network of Kleeneze Distributors throughout Britain. http://goo.gl/9F1hz —

    ReplyDelete