Monday 26 September 2011

Kleeneze Surrey

Carol Talmage & Steve Dowling - Camberley, Surrey

Image001
I first looked at the Kleeneze opportunity 8 years before we joined. Originally I didn’t realise the full potential it could offer. It was only after redundancy that I took another look and joined in January 2009 and have never looked back . I had been working as a national sales manager which meant I had a great income but no time to enjoy life. Steve joined the following month after struggling to find work in the building trade during the recession. Kleeneze Surrey has given us a great work / life balance, new friends and a completely new outlook on life. The help & support within The Infinity Group has meant we were able to quickly progress up the pay plan and are currently Senior Distributors with a growing team and income. We have already been on a fantastic 5* all expenses paid trip toHong Kong and have now set our goals to get a free mini cooper!  I just wish we joined sooner!

If you are interested in joining Click Here for comprehensive information

No comments:

Post a Comment