Saturday 24 September 2011

Kleeneze Hants

Liz & David Doyle - Basingstoke, Hants

Image001
David and I were in Kleeneze 10 yrs ago. At that time David needed an extra income to support his golf club making business. We did qualify as Gold distributors and qualified for the Monaco Conference. Soon after this, David's Golf Business started taking off and it was down to me to continue with the Kleeneze Hants business. Sadly I was not in a particularly good place at that time, and  had quite a negative attitude. So we, left Kleeneze.
Even though we left, Kleeneze did leave a legacy - it introduced me to the concept of personal development. So over the past ten years I have been working on myself and feel I have come a long way in that time.  I started to think about returning back with the goal of supporting a team.
Once it had been confirmed that I was being made redundant at the end of March. I declared to David that I was going back to Kleeneze and that he could join me if he liked.
We started retailing alongside our full time work and in our first month we achieved the 10% bonus level and earned £273 as well as two “Fast Start” bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment